Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Mom, Dad, and Nina sent me flowers (on behalf of themselves AND everyone at OBKB lodge because I'll be missing Thanksgiving for the very first time in my entire 22 years AND I'm stressing like mad, which you know if you read my last post). Basically, it made my day when a man rang the bell and had a delivery for me and then I realized it was flowers : ) And so now they're sitting on the side table on the mezzanine right outside my room (because my room is consistently above 80 degrees and thus flowers die right away) and everyone keeps asking me who sent them and telling me how pretty they are and I just love them! The arrangement is massive and very fall-colored, so I think I might separate it out in to a few flowers for each of our many tables on Thanksgiving day. Anyways, a big thank you to the extended family for my beautiful flowers...I miss you guys a LOT and I hope you have fun at the lake and I'll be calling you after dinner (presupposing I survive). Love you!

No comments: